Re: Mercs for Hire!

Poster: Erikawful@aol.com

barderic@mailcity.com writes:

>  Poster: "Michael Jeffrey Looney" <barderic@mailcity.com>
>
>  >>I can remember paying mercenaries with chocolate chip cookies.  We did
> this in both Drachenwald and Atenveldt.  Don't have to drain a treasury
there,
>  as the populace participated by donation of their best recipes.  Mine
> included walnuts and a little spice.
>
>  Ginevra<<
>
>  *his eyes glaceing over*
>  I'd do ANYTHING for chocolate chip cookies...be a merc, a spy, a
thief...you
> name it, give me the cookies, and I'l do it...to an extent...

Remember when the WHOLE KINGDOM OF ATLANTIA switched sides for cookies? The
Midrealm sent an offer of 100 dozen chocolate chip cookies in about '85 or so.
They didn't quite figure out how to use Atlantians that year, but the next one
we definitely earned our cookies. First Midrealm victory since PW IX.

Erich von Kleinfeld