Re: Fabric for the Frugal

Poster: "LBednar" <LBednarHATESPAM@att.net>

This sounds wonderful....BUT... I haven't a clue where these are.  Would it
be possible to include a mundane location when posting this sort of thing?
So those of us in one locale don't get all excited....and come to find out
the sale is several hundred miles away?  Please?

~Morghana
Spamblock in place.  Remove entire capitalized words to reply to me....