Feast questions was Re: Thanks to Tear's Sea Shore!

Poster: "Bonne of Traquair" <oftraquair@hotmail.com>

>Kevin of Thornbury:
>Unto the denizens of the Merry Rose, greetings!
>
>	Also, the feast was absolutely wonderful - second to none.  After
>dinner, my traveling companion, Lord Boroghul Khara and I *had* planned
>to acquire food and drink to socialize with our new friends.  We had so
>much great food at feast we couldn't eat another bite!  (We should have
>figured we'd get plenty of good food to eat in South Carolina!)

Somebody drag the cook out of the kitchen so we can ask: What was
served?  How was it prepared? Period Recipes?  Will you post the
recipes?  What did you learn from cooking these recipes/this feast that
you would advise future cooks of?

Bonne