Re: Acknowledgement

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

<sigh>  Please, if you wish to accuse somebody of something you feel is
wrong, then either do it openly on a public forum (which, incidently, I
think is *never* is the right way to do so) or take it up with them
privately and let the rest of us sit in ignorance of the accusation --
no need to "drop hints" about who it is and kind of give us all a
"there's a naughty boy here in the room, and I think we all know who it
is, don't we?" routine.  That serves no purpose and only works to get
people hot under the collar.

Plus, I'm not even sure I understand your point to begin with.  What
was it in response to?  It sounds like a completely differnt tangent
that anything I've been seeing, and what with the hints you drop,
sounds rather more like a "sour apples" reaction of some sort.
Besides, I'm pretty sure I (as many others) know who you are likely
alluding too, and any action I've ever seen him take on the field or at
events is a far cry from the accusations you're tossing about so
casually.

BTW, the above were all rhetorical questions; I don't really want to
hear any more in this vein, really.  It just sours an otherwise good
day.

Julien
(in one of those moods due to a bad cold)