Site Change for Inn By the Road

Poster: blackbow@mindspring.com

Hadn't seen any previous posts yet, so here goes -

The site for Inn By the Road (March 27) has been CHANGED; it is now going to
be held in Camp Loy White in Casar, NC which is not too far distant from
Shelby, for those of you who don't know where the great mecca of Casar is.
:)

The site is dry.  dry dry dry dry DRY.  This is the first time the SCA has
been allowed on site; it's a nice site, and we'd definitely like to go back.
Don't even bring alcohol in the gates.  Please.

Direct any questions to the addresses listed below -

Regards,

Jonathan Blackbow
Clan O'Shannon

[Aire Faucon]
March 27, 1999 at Camp Loy White in Casar, NC.
Lady Asta (Jennifer Trotta); (704) 735-4036, nlt 9pm; mjtrotta@tntie.com

RESERVATIONS: Mailed to Robin Jordan (Lady Una von Scheib) 2406 Monterry
Park Dr., Gastonia, NC 28054; (704)-866-9285. No calls after 9 pm please.
Make all checks payable to: Canton Aire du Faulcon/SCA,Inc.

AUTOCRAT: Lady Asta (Jennifer Trotta) (704)-7354036 or mjtrotta@tntie.com

SITE CHANGE: CAMP LOY WHITE, Hull Road, Casar, NC. THE SITE IS ABSOLUTELY
BONE DRY. Site opens at 9 am and closes 10 pm.

DIRECTIONS TO INN ON THE ROAD: From I-40 East or West: Take NC Hwy 18 toward
Shelby, turn right on NC Hwy 10 toward Casar, (see directions below)*

>From I-85 North or South: Take US Hwy 74 toward Shelby, turn right on NC Hwy
18, turn left on NC Hwy 10 toward Casar, (see directions below)*

Then, From NC Hwy 10: go about 8 miles, turn LEFT onto St. Paul's Church
Rd., go 2 miles, turn RIGHT on Hull Rd., go 1/2 mile, Camp Loy White is on
the LEFT. SCA signs will be posted from NC Hwy 10.