Re: Mercs for Hire!

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

On 2/11/99, Michael Jeffrey Looney spoke thusly:

> NOW we get into my persona!
> I've been studying Burgandy at this time, as well as other
>"colourful" history (couldn't pass up Blue Beard there!), and The way
>I've seen it, it was used more as a poker chip between the 2 sides
>through the entire war.

Ah, Burdguny!  A finer place I cannot think of!  And don't let them
tell ya otherwise, Tristan: a Burgundian is *not* the same as a
Frenchmen. ;-)  The French are simply would-be Burgundians who never
made it. :-)

Seigneur Julien de Montfort de Bourgogne