Re: USS Nimitz (was true story?)

Poster: "Rowanwald Central" <rownwald@gte.net>

<< In this case, the aircraft carrier was USS Nimitz (CV-68), the officer
was Captain Ed
Clexton, USN who was then commanding officer, and the SCA group was a Port
the
name of which I cannot recall.>>

Its name was Currach Mór, which means "Big Boat".  As the poursuivant of
Marinus, from which they then sailed, I assisted them with the design of
their
Arms.

~Donal Mac Ruiseart

   The ship is currently stationed here again after being on the Pacific
Coast - I went to find the Port's name in the Acorn and realized that there
wasn't a listing for it. While it is not a part of our Barony, being a
"sovereign canton", as it were, shouldn't it be a part of Atlantia,
nonetheless? I don't know how that works....

Rosine