Windmasters' Hill Brewers' Guild

Poster: Julia Windsor <lywindsor@yahoo.com>

Unto the populace of Windmasters' Hill Does lady Julia Windsor send
Greetings.

Their Excellencies have asked me to get the new brewers' guild
started. If you are a brewer of any experience level or are interested
in learning how to brew, please send:
1. Your name
2. Your address
3. Your phone number
4. Your email address
5. What you brew or would like to learn
6. Your experience

Information may be sent to this address or if you know someone who may
be interested but who doesn't have email access:

Lady Julia Windsor
c/o Barbara huping
1299-f Schaub Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27606

Our purpose is to teach the art of brewing, to taste and judge
competitions, and to provide beverages to High Table when requested.

Any one residing in the barony is elegible.

In service to Windmasters' Hill,
Julia

==
Lady Julia Windsor
Argent, a portcullis and chief embattled azure.