Re: Pultruded fiberglass piping

Poster: Duane Moore <poetamilitarus@yahoo.com>

> Ok, now I'm looking for a place to get the 9 ft of Pultruded
> fiberglass piping that I need to make the spear shaft. . .
>
> I live in Culpeper, Va.
--> Your best bet is to by it from someone inthe S.C.A. Master Niall
Dolphin sometimes sells it (He currently is out of stock)

> i have no idea what fiberglass piping is usually used for, and at the
> two hardware stores that I have visited no one else knew what it was,
> or where to find it. . .
--> that's becuase it is a specialty product, it can't be bought from
any hardware store that I know of. One of it's main uses industrially
is to make railing for Cattle fences. (No joke!)

Regards,
BdeB
==
WE DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE US!!!- anon. Rugby t-shirt