Gotta Dance!

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

Good afternoon all, it's that "Vard" guy again, letting everybody know about a
dance-filled weekend coming up on the banks of the Chesapeake up here in
Northern Atlantia.

On Saturday, in the fair Barony of Lochmere, is their Mid-Winter Dance Revel.
A flyer is available online (http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/F-
Feb-99/midwinter.htm), but since I've been having trouble getting to the
Kingdom site today, here's the critical info:

Dancing, games of skill and chance, dancing, a hot lunch, and A&S competition,
dancing, feast, and maybe, if we're lucky, some dancing!  The site for this
event is St. James Parish in Lothian, MD. It will open at 11:00 am and closes
at 11:00 pm. The site is discretely wet. The fee for this event is $11
onboard, $5 day trip. Children under 10 are $5 onboard, $2 day trip. Contact
the autocrat: Lady Arianna Morgan (Chris Stuermer), (410) 286-8101 (NLT 9 pm)
with any questions.

And if that wasn't enough, the next bi-monthly Regional Dance Practice will be
on Sunday, just a hop and a skip south in Chesapeake Beach, MD.  (Or is that a
pavanne and a piva?)  Directions, answers to frequently asked questions, and a
list of dances we've learned and are planning to teach this weekend are
available, as always, on our web page at
http://members.aol.com/scavard/dance.htm.

Practices are from 1-3 pm on the 1st and 3rd Sundays at the Northeast
Community Center (NECC) in Chesapeake Beach, MD.  It's a lovely site which
borders on the Bay and overlooks a marina, and it's the site of next month's
Principality meeting to boot.  We've had folks from several Baronies and
Proto-Cantons join us thus far, and we're hoping to grow this even further.
Please check our web page, or contact me directly (Vard, mka Ken Buzzard,
301-737-0437 or SCAVard@aol.com) for more information.

Two dance events, not more than 10 miles apart, on consecutive days.  How much
better could this get!?  Hope to see everybody at BOTH!

Yours,
// Vard //

Lord Edvard Gayer, Chronicler, Deputy Seneschal, and Rabble-Rouser
Barony of Dun Carraig, Atlantia