William Ringlancer in Twelfth Night

Poster: "Garrett, William" <WGarrett@sierrahealth.com>

	[Garrett, William]  *SHAMELESS PLUG!*

	Well folks the time is here.....Opening night is Friday!
	performances are feb 19,20,21,26,27,28 and mar 5,6
	Friday and Saturday shows are at 8, sunday shows are at 2

	tickets are $8 for adults, $6 for seniors, students with ID and
children.

	Performances will be at Randallstown High school.  Randallstown,
Maryland.
	(695  to Liberty Road going north ish.  Left on Offutt.  School is a
few blocks down on the left.

	Please come see the show!  We've an excellent cast and it's a very
funny show.  We are performing in a small performing area, so it is
Shakespeare up close!

	If you can come, please show up in garb!

	Thanks!

	William Ringlancer
	aka Malvolio