Fwd: Re: Blacks in Period

Poster: James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain <alasdair.maciain@snet.net>

After sending my original post to the East and to the Merry Rose (which has
since been forwarded to the Middlebridge - thank you, Austrechild), I
received the following from Lady Inez.

>Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 18:40:42 -0500
>To: alasdair.maciain@snet.net
>From: Kristine Maitland <rosanera@idirect.com>
>Subject: Fwd: Re: Blacks in Period
>
>Unto Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie do I, Signora Inez Rosanera, send
>greetings.
>
>Mio cugino carissimo, Signor Valizan, forwarded your note and his reply to
>me [see below].  And yes I am most pleased, however, I feel it necessary to
>inform you that *that* bibliography is now somewhat dated.  I have, in
>fact, my own website which includes not only an updated version of the
>bibliography but also articles that I have since written (e.g. Defining
>"Moor") as well as links to online articles.  The site is called African
>Journeys: The Beginnings of the Diaspora and it is located at:
>
>	www.bestiary.com/diaspora/
>
>I hope that my site will prove to be useful to you and to our friends in
>the East and in Atlantia.
>
>sinceremente
>Inez Rosanera

It's a very interesting site.  (Now if I can just find time to read some of
those books she has listed....)

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie  [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and
in chief two mullets sable