UNC-TV Festival Fund drive

Poster: "Mohajerin, Leila" <mohaj001@onyx.dcri.duke.edu>

Just a reminder and additional plea!

On Thursday, March 4th, members of the Barony of Windmasters' Hill will
be answering the phones for the UNC-TV Festival Fund drive.  We come in
garb and goof around quite a bit!  The session is scheduled to begin at
6:30 at the TV studios. If you are in the Central North Carolina area
and would like to join us, please give me a call (919) 309-0236 or email
me at this account.  Please pass the word to other gentles who might be
interested!

Thank you,
Sveva la Lucciola