Re: Kilts in Period

Poster: fgrundeman@cybrwks.net (fgrundeman)

It seems to me, looking way back to the 1st or 2nd issue of The Oak,
That there was a 2 page illustrated article( drawn in a style simmilar
to the ever famous Warthaven comic) on how to pleate, belt, get into and
wear a kilt.
 The Young man who wrote/illustrated the piece is named(mundanly) Kirk
Gisner(sp), and his source of information was Baron Naro and Baroness
Caitlin, I believe. This article was done in an attempt to present more
things Scottish for his then Majesty, Barry McFadden.
 Any one who would like a copy, I'll be glad to dust one off next time I
go to the basement, just ask and I'll try to have it at coronation!

fritz
former Deputy KMOAS & editor of The Oak