Gauntlets and Spears

Poster: Virginia Driscoll <vdriscoll@yahoo.com>

This is a quick note of thanks to all of the good gentles, and wise
guys, who offered words of advice and encouragement in my recent
Gauntlet and Spear Shaft Seeking Adventure.

For those that care, I've picked up a fiberglass shaft because I did
not have anyone say that they liked rattan better, though I was warned
of the extra need for control with the fiberglass.  I've picked up a
pair of stainless steel gauntlets because that is what my friend had
at his house, and they were too small for him. . .funny that, they
seem to fit me fine ;)

Thanks again,
Neamhain o'Stierbach (NAH-vin)

Kingdom of Atlantia, Barony of Stierbach, Order of the Holy Cow, A&S
Officer of the Proto-Canton of (umm, well, we're voting on that this
weekend), (Fredericksburg, VA)

mka Gin "djinn" Driscoll