Kilts--University class

Poster: EoganOg@aol.com

Since kilts have been the hot topic the past day or two, I thought I would
take this time to remind everyone who is asking, once again, that I will be
teaching a class at University this Saturday on 16th century Scots Highland
dress, and yes, this includes the great kilt (breacan feile, feilidh-mhor,
belted plaid, etc.) and the women's version, the airasaid.  Of course, the
class will also cover topics such as the shoes (brouges or curarans), the
woolen hose (cadadh), trews, leine (the Gaelic tunic), and other accessories.
No fee, no class limit.  If you have your own plaid and belt, bring it and we
may have time to roll you around some! ;-)  If you have pressing questions, or
would like to see the plaid in action, come see me there.  (Of course, if you
catch me at most any other event, I am likely to be wearing my plaid--or even
if I am in earlier period dress, I probably have my plaid with me on site.
I'd be happy to give a demonstration).

Aye,
Eogan Og
Tighearn Eoghan Og Mac Labhrainn, AoA, CP
Sangster of Scotland and Atlantia
Chronicler of the Militant Society of Bards
<A HREF="http://www3.wcu.edu/~mn13189/sca.htm">
http://www3.wcu.edu/~mn13189/sca.htm</A>
Checky Or & Vert, two lions combattant, tails knowed, in base a
mouse couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent.