Ponte Alto Cooks' March meeting Correction

Poster: "R. Trigg" <rtrigg@hoflink.com>

To all gentles:

I've been told by two gentles that the directions I gave to Kevin of
Thornbury's were somewhat roundabout. So here are some alternate directions
(I'm also told you can take the Toll Road to Centerville Rd. which you can
then take to Herndon Parkway):

Take I-66 to exit 55-B, Fairfax County Parkway (Route 7100) North. Take this
 about 10 miles all the way to the end. The parkway ends in a left-hand
U-turn.

Go right on Spring Street. At the first light, go right onto Herndon Parkway
. At the fourth light, (about 1.5 miles) go right onto Dranesville Road.
Take an IMMEDIATE right at the next light onto Old Hunt Way. The house is at
 the end of the street on the left.

The address is 658 Old Hunt Way. If you get lost or need clarification of
these directions, the Maxsons' phone number is (703) 810-8438.

As always, if anyone has any questions, I can be reached through rtrigg@
hoflink.com or by phone at (703) 941-6162 (NLT 11 p.m.). If the automatic
butler answers the phone, please leave a message and I will get back to you
as soon as I can.

In service to the Barony,
Nostas'ia Stepanova
Barony of Ponte Alto