Feast for Quest of the Hol(e)y Moose

Poster: Kofryna the Goatherd <kofryna@geocities.com>

Greetings to the patrons of the Merry Rose from Lady Kofryna the Goatherd,
Coordinator of the Highland Foorde Cooks Guild.

The ovens are fired up and the Highland Foorde Cooks Guild has been
precooking in preparation of the feast for our upcoming Quest of the
Hol(e)y Moose event on March 13th.  Below is the menu for the feast, which
is guaranteed to satisfy the hungriest of those who quest for the
formidable and most dreaded moose:

1st Remove
	Antipasto platter consisting of eggs, olives, mushrooms and cheese
	Bread
	Honey Butter

2nd Remove
	Sowpys Dorre (Cream of Onion Soup on Toast)

3rd Remove
	Mete y-Forced (Highland Foorde Local Sausage)
	Chiken in Sauce Gaucely (Chicken in Garlic Sauce)
	Auter Tartus (Cheese Pie)
	Cariata (Roasted Carrots)
	Isfanakh Mutajjan (Fried Spinach)
	Minces (Brussel Sprouts)

4th Remove
	Highland Foorde Creamy Bread and Butter Pudding
	Highland Foorde Shortbread with fruit

Please note:

The feast is limited to 125 gentles and will consist of tableside service
(No BUFFET).  For this reason, the feast size is set and will not be
expanded. Our feasts have consistently sold out in the past. If you would
like to guarantee your feast space, please send your reservation for $8
adult on-board (Children under age 7 are guests of Highland Foorde.
Children under 13 are half price.) For those of you joining us from St.
Paddy's Bloodbath there is a reduced rate of $6 on-board (children's
pricing rules still apply).

Please send your reservations to  Magda Zaba (Marj Burger, 6402 Quinn Road,
Frederick, MD 21701-6706). Please make your check payable to the Shire of
Highland Foorde/SCA Inc.

If you have any dietary concerns, please contact me directly before the day
of the event. I hope to see you there.

In service,

Kofryna