RE: Modern Games as part of an event (was Persona Issues; Game)

Poster: "Mohajerin, Leila" <mohaj001@onyx.dcri.duke.edu>

Actually, when I lived in the Tennessee area of Meridies, the Human
Chess Board was one of our most popular activities and the Nashville
Rein. Faire.  We sold places to the public.  Unlike real chess, when one
came onto anothers square, a battle was fought to see who really took
the square. (Of course, if this position was being played by a
non-combatant, proxy fighters fought for them)  We of course
incorporated lots of insults and schtick!  It was quite a bit of fun for
all involved!

Sveva la Lucciola