Feast at Nottinghill Coill Baronial Birthday

Poster: Ann & Les Shelton <sheltons@conterra.com>

Dear Friends,

We are blessed by the number of friends and family that will be joining
us to celebrate Baronial Birthday.  Because of the response, feast is
almost sold out.  Our Cook has added on as much as is feasible with the
hall in order to take care of those of you who have sent reservations
yet to be received.

If you have not sent in your reservation, please consider doing so
immediately as it looks like feast space will not be available or will
be severely limited at troll.

We still have cabin space available if you wish, so please indicate your
desire to stay on site with your reservation.

A word about fees.  Despite being a seasoned autocrat, I managed to be
unclear in the announcement.  On board/on site is $13.  On board/offsite
is $10.  Offboard/on site is $8 and those who daytrip (offboard/offsite)
are $5.

Thank you for your attention to this missive.

Anne le Coeur
Autocrat-Nottinghill Birthday