Cotehardie Help

Poster: Acresouth@aol.com

I am forwarding this message from a friend in Vermont.  Please do not reply to
me - call the number listed or snail mail the lady in need.

<<Dear Friends,

I got a call from this lady in Roanoke VA who is looking for cotehardies
for her bridesmaids. She saw the ones on my wedding web page and wanted
something like them.

The ideal thing would be for someone who is close enough to her location
to connect with her and make them.

If any of you know someone in that area who might be able to help her,
please contact Felicia Whitcomb, 81-32 Running Deer Ln. Roanoke, VA
24019 or call her at 1(540)366-2102

I promised to get the word out.
Thanks for your help.