Appreciation

Poster: Michael Houghton <herveus@radix.net>

Howdy!

At the recent Storvik Investiture, Baroness Brenna was made a Companion of
the Pelican. As part of her elevation, she was vested with a pelican cloak.

I would like to thank Lady Janina Krakowska for her considerable assistance
in making the cloak. Without her help, the cloak would not have been
finished. I'd also like to thank Lady Johanna van den Glocken for the use
of her pelican pattern (which first appeared on my cloak a few years ago).

yours,
Herveus