Re: *WH* Raffle by Buckston-on-Eno, Windmaster's Hill

Poster: chris gimp <scum@mindspring.com>

>Poster: chris gimp <scum@mindspring.com>
>
>Good Day Good Gentles of Atlantia,
>The canton of Buckston-on-Eno, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia is set to engage
>in her annual Chainmaille Coif Raffle.  <snip>

Sorry to bother everyone again, but I have been informed that "raffles" are
bad, but "drawings" are good.  Therefore, The Annual Buckston-on-Eno
Chainmaille Coif Drawing (formerly "The Annual Buckston-on-Eno Chainmaile
Raffle") will be held from Coronation til July 4th weekend.  You may think
to yourself, "SOPHISTRY! It's all the same thing," well, yeah, but don't
let the folks in charge know.  This has been a friendly public service
announcment from your friend (and mine) Lord Ivan Ivanovich Lisakholm.
Regards,
Lord Ivan Ivanovich Lisakholm (but you can call me Ivan (actually, you can
call me just about anything, just not late for dinner)