Toe Tags -

Poster: rmhowe <magnusm@ncsu.edu>

Okay,
 By now we all realize that Magnus, this one, is a bit odd at times.
On reading SCA Arts today someone was talking about Badges...
Someone else suggested that they ought to have two per person.
One for the neck, and the other one for resurrection point.

You know those gifts we give to other Kingdoms?

Well, may I suggest some of them be Lovely Toe Tags? :)
Kingdom specific? Hey, it would be great schtick for Pennsic.

Magnus