Even More Richard I stuff...

Poster: Duane Moore <poetamilitarus@yahoo.com>

 Sorry for the multiple postings folks, but I fond yet another cool
site....

http://www.ping.at/kessler/galerie.htm

Dei et Coeur-de-Lion!
BdeB
===
"Many fierce bulls surround me...They open their mouths against me,
 lions that rend and roar,...Many dogs surround me;
 a pack of evildoers closes in on me...
But you, Lord, do not stay far off;my strength, come quickly to help me.
 Deliever me from the sword,my forlorn life from the teeth of the dog.
Save me from the lion's mouth, my poor life from the horns of the wild bulls.
All the ends of the earth will worship and turn to the Lord!From Psalm 22