Re: List Admin Stuff

Poster: Cheryl L Martin <zofran@deepthot.aurora.co.us>

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Greg Prevost wrote:

> Poster: "Greg Prevost" <gregp@ix.netcom.com>
>
>     I agree, this virus, if activated would send bogus email to the first 50
> email address you have, most likely this being one of them.  So unless you
> wanted more inappropriate email sent to the Merry Rose I think this warning
> it quite appropriate.

I don't.  I could have done without reading yet another warning about this
virus.  It's everywhere including in the news.  Besides, Tanner is the
List Admin and we should abide by his rules.  It's really very easy to set
up your own list with your own rules.

Cheryl
% zofran@deepthot.aurora.co.us      Cheryl Martin, grumpy witch  %
%         We are continually faced by great opportunities        %
%         brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems.           %
%My homepage:    http://www.geocities.com/~ayofolashade          %