Scribes Web Page Update

Greetings to the Rose and to the Quill and Scroll,

I'm writing to let you all know about some of the updates and additions to
the Atlantian Scribes page.

http://scribe.atlantia.sca.org

Most of the on-line scribes handbook has been updated to include color
badges and navigation buttons. It's "pretty" up though the Orders of Merit.
(page 22 if you have the printed version handy.) We've also added texts for
all the new awards.

We added a Scrivener Royal page to provide information about the position &
the upcoming competition at Spring Crown and there's a link to some samples
of our current scrivener's beautiful work.

Yours,
Genevieve d'Evreux

p.s. for those scribes on the Merry Rose but not the Atlantian Scribes
list - The Quill and Scroll (scribes@atlantia.sca.org) is a list created
especially for Atlantian Scribes to talk about Atlantian Scribe Stuff. The
volume is quite low - we're using it mostly for general announcements and
Atlantian specific questions (although general questions are welcome as
well). There is also an interkingdom scribes list based in Caid
(scribes@castle.org) with a high volume and tons of good information. Links
to subscription information for both of these lists can be found - you
guessed it - on the Atlantian Scribes page. :)

Linda Pancrazio	| SCA: Lady Genevieve d'Evreux
Selma NC, USA	| Elvegast, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia
lindap@ipass.net	| http://www.ipass.net/~lindap/scribelinks.html
Windmasters' Gallery: http://www.ipass.net/~lindap/whs-gallery.html
Atlantian Scribe's Page: http://scribe.atlantia.sca.org

winmail.dat