KWAR merchants wanted!

Poster: "wolffe" <wolffe@onslowonline.net>

Greetings! KWAR(Known World Acadamy of  Rapier) is just around the corner,
ok, so it's in November. But I'd rather get ahead start then a late one!
Anyway, I'm what has been dubbed the 'Merchant'o'crat' for KWAR. So I'm
asking that ANY AND ALL Merchants out there, interested in having a booth at
this event to please email me.
The site will be indoors. There is room for up to 30 merchants inside, with
I'm sure, more room outside. Tables are available, 3'X3' and 6'X4', at first
come, first served. I asked, and all merchants will be highly visible, as
the space is near the main courtyard, so lots of foot traffic.}:)
Again, if interested, PLEASE contact me, and PLEASE pass this info on to
those not on this newsgroup and /or Lists, but whom maybe interested. More
info will be posted as I receive it.
Thanks  for your time.
wolffe@onslowonline.net
-Wolf Kestris Rowanwood
Raven's Cove, Coastal Alliance, Atlantia
(Jacksonville, NC)