fighter pract.

Poster: Steve Riley <flamingbolt@mindspring.com>

>Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:54:27 +0000
>To: atlantia@atlantia.sca.org
>From: Steve Riley <flamingbolt@mindspring.com>
>Subject: fighter pract.
>
>Greeting all who are interested,
>
>There will be a fighter practice every Tues. night at the Angier park in
Angier, NC 7:00pm till 9:30pm.  This fighter practice will include Combat
archery, so anyone who would like to learn should come to these practices.

>Directions from Raleigh:  Take you best route to hwy. 55 East towards
Angier.  At the first light make a left onto hwy. 210.  Make a left on the
road just past BB & T bank on your left.  We are located on the backside of
the park.

>Direction from Fayettiville:  hwy 210 through Angier, It the 3rd street
past the second light in Angier called North Hickory, make a left, we are
on the backside of the park.
Call if you need better directions.