MediaTalk 99

Poster: blackbow@mindspring.com

Let me start off by saying that this is NOT a plug for the product per se,
but if you're like me, you talk on the phone quite a bit.  This little
program (3 Megs, free download) and a microphone on your computer will
enable you to talk to anybody else who has the program, regardless of where
they live, for free, i.e., sans long distance charges.  Similar to ICQ but
with voice and it's real time.

www.mediaring.com

Free Real Time Internet Conversation regardless of distance... think about
it.

Regards,

Ld. Jonathan Blackbow