Re: [Fwd: Re: On Favors]

Poster: "Mark.S Harris" <rsve60@email.sps.mot.com>

Donal and Keilyn both had some good information on favors.

I hope neither objects if I add the article and message to my
Florilegium files.

For those who might be interested in some more information and
opinions on favors, both period and SCA, they might want to
check out these files in the ACCESSORIES section of my
Florilegium:
favors-msg        (91K)  4/13/99    On the making and giving of favors.
p-favors-art      (14K)  9/21/94    Article on period favors by Ray Lischner.

The new address for the Florilegium is:
http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html

Lord Stefan li Rous
Ansteorra