Fwd: Re: Looking for copper rivets....

Note: forwarded message attached.

---- Begin included message ----

--- BlakHart66@aol.com wrote:

> Poster: BlakHart66@aol.com
>
> Does anyone know of someplace in Gloucester, Newport
> News, or Williamsburg
> where I can get copper rivets for armor repairs? I
> know there's a Tandy in
> Richmond, but I'd prefer not to go up there....
> Thanx
> Gideon

Actually, Tandy is closing all of their stores,
including the ones in Richmond and Norfolk (or so the
gentleman at Tandy told us when House Drakovski made a
trip to the store to get stuff at 70% off).

Seems they are going to catalog only sales in the very
near future.  You can call their 800 # and get a
catalog sent to you, but I don't know if they have the
rivets you're looking for.

I will hunt down the 800 # for Tandy, or if any one
already has it, please post it.

Thanks
Catherine
===