RE: School bus

Poster: Dominica Harlan <DHarlan@RodgersBuilders.com>

While Blue and Orange is always a great color combo (Wahoowa!), I think
that the wolf's yellow eyes just wouldn't stand out as well as it does in
red, black and white. And could you imagine their embattlements in
*orange*? Besides, it sounds as if you're implying something here.....
;>
Kilmeny

Hmmm... and somehow I imagined a bright blue bus with tinted windows and
"Department of Corrections" on the back.....  Little orange vests for
the Ebonwoulfes......

Genevieve