Re: Crown Tourney Pics?

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

Scriptsit Gideon:
> I noticed a number of people with cameras, and a few with videocameras, and
> was wondering if any pictures have been put online

Yes, I was there, and yes, I had my handy-dandy digital camera with me.  Mind
you, it dosen't do any of the nifty zoom and pan and streaming video capture
that other MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE models do, but I have managed to upload them
to my puter, and I will post them to the web this afternoon.  They should be
up by nightfall.

I'll link them to my home page, the address is http://members.aol.com/SCAVard

// Vard //

Lord Edvard Gayer, Chronicler