Reign

Poster: nix@iolinc.net (Malone, N.)

I feel compelled to offer an opinion. ( Imagine that )

As someone who has spent a great deal of time in the Society and in a
great many foreign lands, I have had the opportunity to see many strange
things. I have seen several reigns by lone sovereigns both mandated or
by default. Our majesty has all the required tools, talents and
disposition to fulfill the duties of the office in a dignified and
effective manner. Personally if your short a man or two I would be
willing to tutor the younger members of your entourage for occasional
periods of time, my daughter seems to like them. Not that I'm trying to
arrange anything! they are too young for that by aleast a year or two.
Then again you might worry about them associating with Mongols,
(barbarians often become disillusioned after experiencing the truly
civilized eastern manners) or maybe they would show a talent for
merchanting so as to have something to fall back on if the family
business ( being kings ) doesn't work out.

AshaHito