Re: Appropriate "Booty" for Boat Wars Melees?

Poster: "Erika Robbins" <robbins@faculty.law.duke.edu>

Last year there was everything from a couple of rolls of duct tape to
several yards of inexpensive trim.  Including a chain mail coif that
somebody evidently wanted to get rid of.  The duct tape and trim is
more along the lines of what we're looking for.  Inexpensive feast
gear, that sort of thing.  You could always cruise merchants tomorrow
morning--I can just about promise you that's what I'll be doing if I
even get to fight.

Eilis
(who is troll for Boat Wars this year, and hoping to get to
fight...maybe....)

Erika Robbins
Duke University Law Library
Serials and Acquisitions

"Life is what happens to you while you're making other plans."