Acorn Folding Party

Poster: Kevin of Thornbury <kevin@maxson.com>

Unto the august populace of Atlantia, greetings from Lord Kevin of
Thornbury!

	The next Acorn folding party will take place on Thursday,
	May 20th and Friday May 21st.  Directions to the house and
	details can be found from The Acorn home page at:

	http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org

	Just click on the spinning acorn.  (Hit reload if you don't
	see it under the chronicler's badge.)  If you are unable to
	load the web pages, let me know and I'll get the information
	to you differently.

	Hope to see many of you there!

I remain, true to Their Majesties' service,
_____
|_|_|  Lord Kevin of Thornbury
 \|/   kevin@maxson.com   http://www.atlantia.sca.org