Re: Their Majesties' recent message

Poster: EmelynPacok@webtv.net (Pam Parr)

Greetings unto Baron Alan Gravesend, Kingdom Seneschal,

    While we are saddened by the news of our beloved King Stephen being
sent to foreign lands, Her Majesty, Queen Niobe Lais of Belatrix has our
full support to continue their reign in his absence.
      As Baroness of Hidden Mountain, I reaffirm my oath of fealty to
Stephen and Niobe to stand beside them in times of peace and war and all
difficulties.  The Barony of Hidden Mountain will be there to assist Her
Majesty as she needs.
        Our prayers and thoughts are with both of them and we wish His
Majesty safe journeys and a swift return.
Long live King Stephen and Queen Niobe!!!  Long live Atlantia!!!

Emelyn Pacok
Baroness,Hidden Mountain