-------- Forwarded message ----------
From:	LdyAstrid@aol.com
To:	sca-middle@midrealm.org
Date:	Sun, 16 May 1999 19:48:18 EDT

His Majesty Osis of Ealdormere was killed in an accident on His way home to
the love of His Queen, from Baron Wars.  His squire - known as Bubba was
injured but thankfully survived.  There were no further details.
Osis will always hold a special place in my heart and will be horribly
missed
by myself and my lord.  Please keep Her Majesty in your thoughts and
prayers,
for this will be a difficult time for Her, she has suffered much loss
lately
* this being the greatest.

He left our world as a King - a Viking King!  His Queen will need not only
the support of Her kingdom......... but ours as well.
In great sadness,

Astrid of the Yellow Rose
From:	LdyAstrid@aol.com