KWDS - Hotel Deal

Poster: SCAVard@aol.com

For those going to this weekend's Known World Dance Symposium outside of St.
Louis, the Holiday Inn in Alton, IL has just published a $50.70 web-only rate
for this weekend.  This hotel usually lists rooms in the $80-100 range, and
this discounted rate is virtually identical to the $49.95 SCA rate that the
Symposium organizers have arranged at the Hi-Way House Motor Inn.  The
Holiday Inn is less than 4 miles from the event site.

(BTW - I'm not endorsing either hotel, I'm just providing the info in case
someone would prefer to stay at a name-brand hotel chain.)

To book, go to http://www.holiday-inn.com and click on the "Holideals" link.
The rate is only good if you book via the web, and is only for a limited
number of rooms.  The rate is good for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights
only (May 21st through 23rd).

For more info about the KWDS, go to http://members.xoom.com/KWDS

In service,
// Vard //