Re: No nerds here

Poster: nudity!vnend@uunet.uu.net (David W. James)

> Poster: Michael Surbrook <susano@dedaana.otd.com>
> On Wed, 19 May 1999 SCAVard@aol.com wrote:
> > I suppose we've got better things to do in Southern Maryland than have a bad
> > movie run our lives.  I take great comfort in that.

> Who says it's going to be a bad movie?

	Sour grapes, I suspect.  I've seen it twice now, once Sunday and again
today with my son.  If you thought the first three were bad movies,
you'll think this one is too.  If your tastes run closer to the norm,
you are in for a great time.

	And Seonaid a Lochbuie started working on the theater manager almost as
soon as we were inside, starting to set things up so SCA folks could
perhaps put on a demo and get free seats when the next Medievaloid movie
comes out.  It always pays to recruit.

Kwellend-Njal