A request from the Middle Bridge

Poster: GUNDSPHOTO@aol.com

From:	marcharit@juno.com
Reply-to:	sca-middle@midrealm.org

Gentle  who walk the Bridge. ]

There was a post that the King of Atalntia was going to have to  go to
Eurpope.

Could Some one who is also on the Atlantian list  please forward this
request for his address in Europe so that we could communicate with him.

His Lady is also going to  appreciate that possibly we send some
"Thinking of you" letters to him.

Could we have Her address to send mail to also.

I am a ex-military wife and I know  that the letters I got were important,
so when I can I try and send letters also.

Thank you

Marcharit