Re: Atlantia A&S Mailing List?

Poster: EoganOg@aol.com

In a message dated 5/24/99 4:45:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jessica@pop.net
writes:

> There is no Atlantian mailing list for general A&S that I'm aware of. But
it
> sounds
>  like a good idea!  =)

How about the Merry Rose?  Just a suggestion.  I don't see why any discusson
of the arts and sciences needs to be taken off of the atlantian list, but
that is just me (an A&S kind of guy).
Aye,
Eo
Tighearn Eoghan Og Mac Labhrainn, CP
Sangster of Scotland and Atlantia
Chronicler of the Militant Society of Bards
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7547/eogan.html
Checky Or & Vert, two lions combattant, tails knowed, in base a
mouse couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent.