Re: Atlantia A&S Mailing List?

Poster: "Susan and Frank  Downs" <sfdowns@pinn.net>

I agree with Eogan.  We certainly do discuss fighting enough at the Merry
Rose; there's no reason to segregate A&S into a different forum.  I like
hearing about all the different aspects of SCA life; I think it helps keep
us stick jocks well-rounded (especially cooking discussions).

Just my two yen,

Naro