Calling all Scribes...

Poster: "Linda Pancrazio" <LindaP@ipass.net>

Greetings to the Scribes of Atlantia,

I am updating the College of Scribes Roster.

Scribes - If you haven't sent me contact information recently please do. If
you run a scriptorium, please send me information for yourself and all your
active scribes.

Please don't post personal contact information to the list - my email is
lindap@ipass.net.

Also, please encourage any Atlantian Scribes you know of to join the
Atlantian Scribes list (scribes@atlantia.sca.org). We plan to use it more to
distribute Atlantian specific scribal information in the future. (Mostly
boring stuff like this that the Rose doesn't want to hear. <grin>)
Subscription information can be found at:
http://www.ipass.net/~lindap/scribes.html

Yours,
Lady Genevieve d'Evreux
Deputy Clerk Signet