slightly off topic----history job.

Poster: ESper76376@aol.com

Greetings to all.

Is anyone interested in managing a small history bookshop in Northern VA?  I
am currently searching for someone to take over my position (wanderlust has
struck again!). It is roughly 40hrs. a week (Sundays & Tuesdays off)  with 1
weeks paid vacation & 1 weeks worth of sick days. (but you can request days
off two weeks ahead of time) The pay is good & the benifits are great. (30%
off any book in the store & 40% off anything ordered from publishers.)

Skills required: wordperfect 5.0 or better, some understanding of the
internet (basic uploading, ftp  & bookservices),  a good understanding of
history (the civil war  or WWII  are our best sellers- but anything will do.)
 some typing skills,  a good grasp of the english language & the written word
(to describe books for the online catalogue) & the ability to pack a book.

If interested please e-mail me for more details.

thank you for you time

Elizabetha

Sorry forgot to mention that the store is in Leesburg  (at the corner of
routes 15 & 7) & that there is a parking pass for down town employees.
:)