King Arthur tour.

Poster: SWMyers@aol.com

For the first two weeks of May, several members of House Corvus and friends
went on a tour of "King Arthur's Britain."  Of course, every member of House
Corvus wasn't able to attend, so I put together a "virtual tour" on the
household website based on our travels.  I thought I'd post that address to
the list in case anyone else was interested.  While I'm hardly an Arthurian
scholar, I have tried to provide some background on each of the locations we
visited.  For those with a mind...

http://members.aol.com/corvus1/

or you can go directly to the tour at...

http://members.aol.com/corvus1/corvus99.htm

Regards, BRAN