Re: Kingdom War College

Poster: Jerry Wellner <ldjared@hotmail.com>

Greetings,

I am one of the locals. Deputy chatelain for the canton sponsoring War
College and in charge of water bearing for the event.

There are several hotel within about 15 minutes drive of the park. The site
itself is small and fairly primitive. It does have a set of indoor
bathrooms. ANd there is to be a shower set up as well. Camping is available.

I believe the site opens Friday evening. I will check on the time.

We plan to have a map available with all eateries within reasonable driving
distance marked on it also for those wishing to eat off-site rather than
bring a cooler and picnic.

I will also get a schedule of events and post it as soon as I know
something.

If you need more specific info immediately, I suggest emailing the autocrat,
Lord Michael Thomas Sommerfield, at livinghistory@hotmail.com. Otherwise,
I'll gather it and post it as soon as I can.

Hope this helped!
Sajah