"What the Natives Say"

Poster: "Rowanwald Central" <rownwald@gte.net>

   Please excuse the use of bandwidth for a private posting. I have
lost the email addresses for these ladies, so must shout in the
Tavern...

Dear Megan McHugh and also Franca Gorraz,
    Your copies are in the mail and on their way. I do hope you enjoy
them. If you don't mind letting me know what you think of it, I am
looking for feedback so we can decide if it's a good idea to bring
any to Pennsic.

Thank you from my Barony and myself,

Rosine
"Nobility depends not on parentage or place of birth,
 but on breadth of compassion and depth of loving kindness.
If we would be noble, let us be greathearted."
Rowanwald Central rownwald@gte.net