(Fwd) Re: Rose beads and Bary Sears

Poster: "Bryan S. McDaniel" <kestrel@hawk.org>

In case this did not make it through the first time.

Kestrel

From:           	Nastydrgon@aol.com
Date sent:      	Tue, 1 Jun 1999 22:23:27 EDT
Subject:        	[TY] (Fwd) Re: Rose beads and Bary Sears
To:             	<TY@reashelm.ce.utk.edu>
Send reply to:  	TY@reashelm.ce.utk.edu

In one of the old TI's there is an excelent artical on aking rose petal beads
you may want to check in your groups archives and find it

Bryan S. McDaniel      SCA aka Kestrel of Wales
                               http://kestrelw.webjump.com
My statements are often my half groat worth.
Any opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily the
opinions of my employer, any group I am or was a member of.